Women in Rental Summit 2020
421 West B Street
San Diego, California 92101
The $300 Registration includes a 2 night hotel stay at Hotel Republic San Diego, educational sessions by Sara Ross and Barbara Khozam, networking sessions, a fun evening event and conference materials.
In the morning session, ‘Leading with Emotional Intelligence at Work and at Home’, Sara Ross will provide attendees with key takeaways, such as:
- Identifying the top three behaviors that differentiate the best from the rest for creating exceptional leadership and performance.
- Learn and practically apply an emotional management strategy to respond more skillfully as pressure, tension, and complexity increases.
- Identify triggers of emotional exhaustion and approaches to buffer stress and manage time, energy, and attention strategically.
The afternoon session will focus on delivering excellent customer service in today’s environment. Barbara will show you how to create win-win scenarios in your professional relationships and how to create rapport with your clients. Attendees will learn:
- How to get your team to deliver a consistent experience to customers, every time.
- Communication techniques for exceeding customers’ expectations.
- How to handle difficult customers – and coworkers – without creating additional stress.
Guests will experience breathtaking views at the Hotel Republic San Diego, a Marriott Autograph Collection, in a prime location downtown San Diego. Located just block away from the ocean, attendees can also enjoy local breweries, historical sites, and various entertainment options.
About the speakers:
Sara Ross is a speaker and the Chief Vitality Officer at BrainAMPED, a research and strategy firm dedicated to redefining how we succeed at work and thrive in life by sharing brain-based, vitality-enhancing strategies to create healthier, happier, high performing leaders and workplaces. She has worked with Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Verizon, Sprint, Allstate and Proctor and Gamble to name a few. Balancing relevance and practicality with a contagious energy, Sara integrates cutting-edge science with real-life stories of success and failures. Her approach is guaranteed to challenge the status quo, provide new insights and inspiration, and most importantly, leave audiences with a blueprint of actionable strategies.
Barbara is the founder of Barbara Khozam Speaking and Consulting, and is an award-winning international speaker and trainer specializing in customer service and the client experience. Barbara has delivered over 1,700 presentations to 75,000 people in twelve countries. Her audiences include employees of Xerox, Symantec, Verizon, and the FBI to name a few and she’s known for her “High Energy/High Impact” delivery, outrageous wit, and ability to tackle real issues posed by her audience.
In 2019 Barbara was chosen as the Top Customer Service Consultant of the Year by the International Association of Top Professionals. Also in 2019, Barbara was awarded the CSP® (Certified Speaking Professional™) from the National Speaker’s Association. Barbara is one of only three women in the world to have achieved this destination as well as the Toastmaster Accredited Speaker designation.
* Registration deadline is Wednesday, October 7th, 2020* Registration is limited to two attendees per company and the first 65 attendees.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, Nov. 10
Wednesday, Nov. 11
8 to 8:45 a.m.: Breakfast
9 a.m. to noon: Education session with Sara Ross
Noon to 1 p.m.: Lunch
1 to 3 p.m.: Education Session with Barbara Khozam
3 to 4:30 p.m.: Free time to networking and recap from the day with peers
5 to 8 p.m.: Closing Event