Rental Profitability Program
Learn how to measure and improve your productivity, profitability, cash flow and financial position.
- Assess your store’s financial standing
- Identify areas that are underperforming
- Understand your business’s key performance indicators
Go through a three-step video-guided process to better understand cash flow management.
- Budget for profit and cash
- Know your financial needs
- Keep a financial focus
Financial Planning and Analysis Report
This benchmarking report allows you to compare your company’s financial data with businesses of similar size and inventory mix.
- On-demand customized reports
- Industry benchmarking data
- Key financial ratios
To complete the report and receive the results, click here
Profit Planning E-Book
Learn how much profit it takes to produce real returns on your investments and practice developing sales and expense management goals.
- Explore the uses of breakeven and breakeven analysis
- Analyze the data to use as a framework for making business decisions
- Develop sales and expense management goals
Compensation & Benefits Report
This benchmarking report shows how your compensation and benefits package compare to your industry peers. Learn industry standards for:
- Total compensation, hours worked per week, average tenure, average starting salaries, and hourly wages
- Employee benefits and policies regarding health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off
- Compensation outlook and projections