Rental Profitability Program
Learn how to measure and improve your productivity, profitability, cash flow and financial position.
- Assess your store’s financial standing
- Identify areas that are underperforming
- Understand your business’s key performance indicators
Go through a three-step video-guided process to better understand cash flow management.
- Budget for profit and cash
- Know your financial needs
- Keep a financial focus
To search and enroll in this free course Access RentalU
Financial Planning and Analysis Report
This benchmarking report allows you to compare your company’s financial data with businesses of similar size and inventory mix.
- On-demand customized reports
- Industry benchmarking data
- Key financial ratios
Profit Planning E-Book
Learn how much profit it takes to produce real returns on your investments and practice developing sales and expense management goals.
- Explore the uses of breakeven and breakeven analysis
- Analyze the data to use as a framework for making business decisions
- Develop sales and expense management goals
to search and enroll in this free course Access RentalU
Compensation & Benefits Report
This benchmarking report shows how your compensation and benefits package compare to your industry peers. Learn industry standards for:
- Total compensation, hours worked per week, average tenure, average starting salaries, and hourly wages
- Employee benefits and policies regarding health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off
- Compensation outlook and projections