There are only a couple weeks left to nominate a peer in the equipment and event rental industry for an ARA Industry Award. These awards were designed to recognize those who have made a significant impact on the industry. Click on each award below for more information and to make a nomination:
Nominations are only being accepted until Aug. 14. The following are some frequently asked questions about the awards:
Why nominate someone for an Industry Award?
- The ARA Industry Awards provide an opportunity to recognize those ARA members who demonstrate leadership traits and routinely go above and beyond to benefit the equipment and event industry. These awards also can also build morale and motivate others to achieve greater excellence. Awards are presented at the Industry Awards Lunch at The ARA Show™.
Who qualifies for the awards?
Who can make a nomination?
- Anyone involved with and knowledgeable about the equipment and event rental industry may nominate a deserving ARA member.
How are the Industry Awards nominations judged?
- Nominations for qualified individuals will be reviewed and rated by the Industry Awards Selection Committee, which is led by the ARA board chair. Committee members appointed by the ARA board chair include representatives from ARA past directors, the ARA Foundation board, associate members and a past industry award recipient. Tony Conant, ARA CEO, serves on the committee in an advisory capacity and also appoints an ARA staff member to the committee. Nominations are kept confidential. Nominees are not notified by ARA of their nomination.
- Candidates are evaluated based on eligibility to meet the award criteria. ARA does not notify those submitting nominations of the status of their nominee.
What makes a successful nomination?
- All Industry Award nominations must be complete to qualify for judging. Applications that are detailed and descriptive and include supporting documentation are more likely to be successful. These details will be used only for judging and will be kept confidential. They will not be published in any form.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, contact Joann Lay at 800.334.2177, ext. 265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An official publication of the American Rental Association.
Produced by Rental Management Group. Copyright © 2020 Rental Pulse all rights reserved