Nov. 21, 2021
Students now have the opportunity to learn and grow within the equipment and event rental industry thanks to a new special American Rental Association (ARA) membership. The free ARA Student Membership is designed to enhance workforce development and increase rental awareness.
Through this membership, students will have access to:
- The RentalU education platform with industry-specific training and certificate program.
- The ARARentalWorks website which offers educational content about careers in rental.
- The ARA Job Board with more than 4,000 jobs from rental companies across the country. A résumé building program also is included in the job board.
- ARA’s Young Professionals Network where they can network with other industry peers their age.
- A free subscription to Rental Management magazine which covers the latest industry news and trends. Plus, access to the ARA Blog.
ARA is sharing this membership opportunity with high schools, tech schools and colleges around the country.
“We also are encouraging all rental store owners to share this new membership information with the students in their operation and in their region,” says Keith Pearson, ARA’s director of workforce development.
“This free opportunity is a great way to get students more involved and invested in equipment and event rental as a possible career,” he says.
All high school and higher-level education students are eligible and encouraged to participate. Click here to sign up.
The ARA Foundation also offers scholarships to students working in or associated with the equipment and event rental industry. Students enrolling at trade schools, community colleges, undergraduate colleges and graduate schools are eligible to apply. Applications will be accepted starting Dec. 1 for more than $125,000 in scholarships. To learn more visit, ARArental.org/ARA-Foundation/Scholarships.
Don’t miss the latest news from the equipment and event rental industry.
Click here to subscribe to Rental Pulse and Rental Management magazine.
An official publication of the American Rental Association.
Produced by Rental Management Group. Copyright © 2021 Rental Pulse all rights reserved