Purchasers may access the program here.
You want to build a productive and profitable business. To do that, you have to know what your financial numbers are telling you and then take steps to improve areas that aren't performing as well as they should.
This online, interactive, eight-module financial education program discusses the importance of reviewing accurate, usable financial statements, shows you what your numbers means and provides tools for improving the profitability and value of your rental business. By investing in the program, you will sharpen your financial know-how, fire up your financial dashboards and maximze your profitability.
The objectives of each module are as follows. (click to view a short overview presentation.)
- Covers the importance of measuring and improving productivity, profit and cash flow.
- Shows how to build a financially strong business.
- Introduces you to the Income Statement and the Balance and how they relate to one another.
- Identifies the line items typically found on an Income Statement.
- Offers you practice in evaluating trends and assessing a rental store's financial performance.
- Reviews commonly used Balance Sheet categories.
- Demonstrates ways to make it a more reliable and useful tool for measuring your success.
- Increases your familiarity with the ratios most commonly used to measure the financial performance of a rental business.
For 60% to 89% construction and industrial rental equipment business.
For 60% to 89% general tool rental equipment businesses.
For 90% to 100% party end event rental equipment businesses.
In the case studies, you will:
- Evaluate financial statements,
- Earmark areas for improvement, and
- Offer suggestions for improving profitability and the value of this company.
- Focuses on your business.
- Offers an interactive Rental Store Financial Assesment for you to complete.
- Shows you how to complete a Business Improvement Plan.
- Helps you identify metrics to monitor.
- Explains the importance of developing dashboards to keep you focused on the things that matter the most to your success.
Program access is valid for 15 months. ARA-members can purchase a multi-user access ID for $149 per company; nonmember's multi-user access ID costs $450 per company. Order your access through "Shop ARA".