The ARA-Endorsed Credit Report Service helps you make educated decisions before extending credit
For a Limited Time Only participants can enjoy the benefits of the ARA-Endorsed Credit Report Service, firsthand.
This service provides commercial and proprietor credit reports on your customers through Experian, a national credit bureau.
Several types of U.S. business reports are available, including the NEW:
- Commercial Intelliscore Plus and Business Profile Combination, which give you the details of a Business Profile and the scoring of an Intelliscore Plus.
- Commercial Business IQ Premiere Profile, which includes Commercial Intelliscore Plus, Commercial Business Profile, Fraud Screening and the Suggested Credit Limit.
To obtain a report:
- Download the credit report request form HERE.
- Complete the form electronically and print out or you can print out and complete the form by hand. Keep in mind that report requests using the business owner’s Social Security number are regulated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). An account agreement with ARA’s partner BizCreditReports must be on file before a credit report is issued.
- Fax the form to ARA at 309-277-4288 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional information, contact ARA at 800-334-2177, ext. 229.
During weekday business hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time), the normal response time to receive a report is within an hour after your request.
Commercial reports that are processed through ARA:
Click on the report names below to see a sample of that report.
Proprietor reports that are processed through BizCreditReports:
*Note: New pricing takes effect as of Feb. 1, 2012.
Have a consumer question?
Experian Commercial Relations
P.O. Box 5001, Costa Mesa, CA 92613
866-223-8903 (fax); 714-830-2903, Attn.: Disputes
Experian National Consumer Assistance Center (NCAC)
P.O. Box 2002, Allen, TX 75013